Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Diaby: Goals are Stupid Suicide

For the first time, Abou Diaby opened sound about her own goal as Manchester United Arsenal subdued. Admitted trying to forget, he did not deny that it was a silly mistake.

"I have to forget. I made a stupid mistake and it's hard to explain what happened," said Diaby as reported TheSun.

Arsenal were forced to his knees with the score 1-2 when come to the Manchester United. Excellent first by Andrei Arshavin hard kick in the first half, "Red Devils" equalized through a penalty Wayne Rooney in the second half.

Nightmares The Gunners came when 64-minute fight stepped on. Without being able to stand the pressure of one MU player, heading Diaby as he tried to throw the ball Ryan Giggs free-kick towards goal it alone. Manuel Almunia who was surprised, too could not do much to secure the net

"Kiper told me to let go of the ball, but it was all my fault. Even when I saw the picture incident, I said to myself if it was not possible," he continued later.

Although new to defeat the Red Devils, the French midfielder was still convinced that this will be a successful season for Arsenal. Moreover, foster children look Arsene Wenger before the defeat of the weekend was very convincing

"This could be the year Arsenal. I look forward to more roles in midfield. I prefer 4-3-3 system because I do not want to play wide," added 23-year football player.

No comments:

Post a Comment