Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Nemanja Matic, Chelsea New Immigrants

Newcomers attend strengthen Chelsea. Follow the kompatriot Branislav Ivanovic, Nemanja Slovakia club half-Matic officially landed in the Stamford Bridge on Wednesday (8/19/2009).

President of the club MFK Kosice Blazej Podolak today claim to release players 21 years with the transfer value of 1.75 million euros. Ascertained, will decorate Matic The Blues team to four seasons to come.

As in sportal.co.nz inform, Matic do not claim to be patient down the field, "I feel about Chelsea. Yes, I long to follow their development."

"On the national team, I play with Branislav and we talk a lot about Chelsea," I, "the first time since playing in the national team, I have a lot to ask."

He added: "I have enough solid and enough talent. I will be born out myself here."

"I realize not famous, but as the lefty, physical condition and my technique is quite strong," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment