Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ancelotti Show Promise Triangle of Death

New Chelsea coach Carlo Ancelotti to make a brilliant strategy for the next season before his team performed. Plan the evaluation at the middle of its lower triangle is a dangerous attacker.

Ancelotti will never reveal the main form with the Blues 4-4-2 formation. He focuses on the middle line in the game. Formation as a form of attack that a team in every fight.

"Chelsea can play Frank Lampard, Deco and Joe Cole. Cole has the ability to play under the striker, Salomon Kalou may be," said Ancelotti to sites such as Remi club dilansir Goal on Monday (3/8/2009).

"Lampard can play in the left and he can act as a full attack. I want to try this, because I like the style of games like this. The other players can play in a different role. They can play in front of or. So I want to play with the (formation) diamond, "said the former AC Milan was the architect.

Ancelotti will predict the tactical problem, because the more viscous the Italian football. But he sure with patience and personal experiences, the problems can be overcome.

"Patience is my biggest strength. Although I also love football and I think patience is the biggest points. I like to play with strategy. I love to play and try to find solutions and new solutions," he added.

"But the most important is to have a team play with the clear vision of how they should play. So we prepare for training with this goal," said the Italian coach's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment