Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lampard: Terry Stay at Chelsea? do not know


Frank Lampard have a close enough relationship with John Terry. Lampard own even know whether Terry will stay at Chelsea and Manchester City repulse interests.

Later in the City tell approached Terry humming. The 'The Blues' captain is convinced that the solicitation will not be affected and remain faithful, even though Lampard do not have a similar confidence.

"I do not know what he will do. I was in the position of John, but everyone at this club want him to stay. I never have the option to go in the summer ago, together with the manager for that I love, but this does not feel right in my life at that time, "I Lampard in the Times Online.

"That decision is not easy, and I also think people should not criticize John. You can not let the fact that he has to do to Chelsea. He will always be legends. I hope and believe whatever happens he will continue to be considered the legend here," supplement it.

The city be regarded aggressive in recruiting players in the stock transfer this time it seems ready to increase the salary of Terry than what he received in Chelsea. However, Lampard sure if moving, it will not be a major Terry.

"People should respect his right to vote. John respectable people and it is not matter of money and such. I know John. I know he will think about what is right as a player and in the long term, for his career."

"People may not want to impeach him success and he is a winner. This is not only because of money and people can not see black and white only," Lampard knot.

No comments:

Post a Comment